• Latest
  • Trending
  • All
  • Egypt
  • Business
  • Local
  • World
59th “Zad Al-Ezza” humanitarian aid convoy enters Gaza Strip

59th “Zad Al-Ezza” humanitarian aid convoy enters Gaza Strip

October 27, 2025
Tuchel defends choices for England W. Cup squad

Tuchel defends choices for England W. Cup squad

May 22, 2026
Biological diversity

Egypt celebrates International Day for Biological Diversity

May 22, 2026
Slot says he shares Salah ambition for Liverpool

Slot says he shares Salah ambition for Liverpool

May 22, 2026
Carrick to continue as Man Utd coach

Carrick to continue as Man Utd coach

May 22, 2026
US: Slight progress in Iran talks

US: Slight progress in Iran talks

May 22, 2026
PM

PM reviews outcomes of free medical convoy in Alexandria

May 22, 2026

Egypt, France team up to boost industrial sector

May 22, 2026
Guardiola confirms Man City exit

Guardiola confirms Man City exit

May 22, 2026
Uruguay boss exits after World Cup

Uruguay boss exits after World Cup

May 22, 2026
Wolfsburg slips closer to Bundesliga exit

Wolfsburg slips closer to Bundesliga exit

May 22, 2026
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Login

Editor-in-Chief

Mohamed Fahmy

Board Chairman

Tarek Lotfy

Egyptian Gazette
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • EGYPT
    • Local
    • Features
  • World
    • National Day
  • Technology
  • BUSINESS
    • Real Estate
    • Automotive
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
    • Arts
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Travel
  • Skyward
    • Snippets from EgyptAir history
  • MORE
    • Multimedia
      • Video
      • Podcast
      • Gallery
    • OP-ED
  • HOME
  • EGYPT
    • Local
    • Features
  • World
    • National Day
  • Technology
  • BUSINESS
    • Real Estate
    • Automotive
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
    • Arts
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Travel
  • Skyward
    • Snippets from EgyptAir history
  • MORE
    • Multimedia
      • Video
      • Podcast
      • Gallery
    • OP-ED
No Result
View All Result
Egyptian Gazette
No Result
View All Result
Home Egypt

59th “Zad Al-Ezza” humanitarian aid convoy enters Gaza Strip

by Gazette Staff
October 27, 2025
in Egypt, World
59th “Zad Al-Ezza” humanitarian aid convoy enters Gaza Strip 11 - Egyptian Gazette
Share on FacebookWhatsapp

Humanitarian aid trucks began entering Monday through the side gate of Rafah Border Crossing in North Sinai toward Al-Ouja and Karm Abou Salem crossings, as part of the 59th convoy of “Zad Al-Ezza – From Egypt to Gaza.” The convoy is carrying various relief materials for the Palestinian people in the war-devastated Gaza Strip.

A reliable source at Rafah Border Crossing said, the convoy includes fuel trucks, medical supplies and food baskets, noting that the trucks are inspected by Israeli occupation troops at the Al-Ouja and Karm Abou Salem crossings before entering Gaza.

The Israeli occupation forces had closed all crossings to the Gaza Strip on March 2, following the end of the first phase of a Gaza ceasefire agreement and the failure to reach a deal to extend it. The occupation army violated the truce with heavy airstrikes on March 18, resuming ground incursions into various parts of Gaza from which it had previously withdrawn. It also prevented the entry of humanitarian aid, fuel and shelter materials for displaced Palestinians whose homes were destroyed during the war on Gaza, refusing to allow in heavy machinery needed for debris removal and reconstruction.

In May, the occupation forces allowed in limited quantities of aid, insufficient to meet the minimum needs of Gaza’s residents, under a mechanism implemented in coordination with a US security company – a mechanism rejected by the United Nations and relief organizations, including UNRWA, for violating established international procedures.

The Israeli army announced a “temporary truce” of 10 hours daily, starting Sunday, July 27, 2025, suspending military operations in certain areas of Gaza to allow humanitarian aid delivery, while mediators (Egypt, Qatar, and the US ) continued efforts to reach a comprehensive ceasefire and prisoner exchange deal.

These mediation efforts culminated at dawn on October 9, 2025, in an agreement between Hamas and Israel on the first phase of a ceasefire plan, based on a proposal by US President Donald Trump. The agreement, clinched through Egyptian, US and Qatari mediation, with Turkish support, was later endorsed during Sharm El-Sheikh Peace Summit.

Tags: EgyptEntersGazaHumanitarian AidZad Al-Ezza
ADVERTISEMENT
egyptian-gazette-logo

The Egyptian Gazette is the oldest English-language daily newspaper in the Middle East.
It was first published on January 26, 1880 and it is part of El Tahrir Printing and Publishing House.

Follow Us

Gazette Notifications

Would you like to receive notifications on our latest news ?

  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyrights for © Egyptian Gazette - Administered by Digital Transformation Management.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • EGYPT
    • Local
    • Features
  • World
    • National Day
  • Technology
  • BUSINESS
    • Real Estate
    • Automotive
  • SPORTS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
    • Arts
    • Health
    • Lifestyle
    • Travel
  • Skyward
    • Snippets from EgyptAir history
  • MORE
    • Multimedia
      • Video
      • Podcast
      • Gallery
    • OP-ED

Copyrights for © Egyptian Gazette - Administered by Digital Transformation Management.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.