Philip Morris Misr announces new prices for all variants of its heated tobacco products ‘HEETS’ and conventional cigarettes ‘Merit, Marlboro and L&M’.
“The price increase comes as a necessity to continue securing our ability to provide Egyptian adult smokers and nicotine users with the premium quality products they seek” stated Ali N. Karaman, Egypt & Levant Managing Director.
Philip Morris Misr’s new price list is as follows:
- All variants of Merit will be sold officially at EGP 64 per pack.
- All variants of Marlboro will be sold officially at EGP 59 per pack.
- All variants of Marlboro Crafted will be sold officially at EGP 49 per pack.
- All variants of L&M will be sold officially at EGP 42 per pack.
- All variants of HEETS Selections will be sold officially at EGP 50 per pack.
- All variants of HEETS Dimensions will be sold officially at EGP 50 per pack.
PMM also confirms that the company is providing the market with its usual and full capacity of products through trade and retail partners at official pricing. The company calls on retail traders to adhere to the official price list announced by PMM.
The company added that the prices of its entire product portfolio is available through the QR Code that has been applied on both conventional cigarette and heated tobacco packs, and encourages consumers to scan the QR code to verify the official retail sales price, as well as access the price list for Philip Morris’s product portfolio in Egypt.
PMM confirms its compliance to transparency standards, stating that it will further announce any upcoming price increase, aiming to protect consumer rights by combating illegal market practices and supporting regulators in their price compliance efforts.